Jesus preached at the Temple!

 Luke 21:37-38

After all the issues Jesus had between the Temple leaders and Himself I find it interesting that Jesus preached at the temple for, at least, a number of days.  I don't know if He was paid to do this but it doesn't seem that He was taken care of because He stayed on the Mount of Olives at night.  When I think of the Mount of Olives I think of it as Jesus' favourite spot to pray.  I imagine that He went there to hear from God as to what His teaching would be the next day.  What a treat it must have been to sit under Jesus' ministry.

To met Jesus in a real and personal way I recommend watching The Chosen or taking an Alpha course.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How the news spreads

If you're up you will come down

Demons knew who He was